Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Why worry?

I will admit it!  I am a worrier.  It is not a good thing, but it is something that I have a lot of trouble with.  This week, I was worried about several things.  I am told by friends and family that worrying does not change things, it often makes things worse.  I know it affects my health.  Two of the things I have been worried about this week, have turned out to be O.K.  I don't know if you have this problem, but I am going to try to mitigate it.  We can do things to make situations better, and we have times where we can do nothing.  We don't need to worry ourselves sick.  Join me in letting go of what I cannot change.  All I can do is shine the light on it, then let it go. 

No comments: