Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve, Eve

I don't know about you, but, for me, 2015 has flown by.  This is the first year in a while where I can say there has been more light than darkness for me.  This is not to say that there haven't been some struggles, but I have found, with the love of friends and family, a few classes, and sheer will, I am able to shine the light.  I must include being able to share with you as a major contributor to this. Thank you for coming with me from all over the world.  I feel as if we are all holding hands and sharing our love and commitment to making this world a better place one step at a time EACH DAY.  The darkness cannot live in the light.  So keep your hearts open, pay attention to what is going on, and if it doesn't feel right CHANGE IT!  Do not go along out of angst, or misplaced anger.  We have the power, together to make this world safe, and equitable for all people with love, not violence. JOIN ME in making this happen.  Think about it EVERY DAY and DO YOUR PART!  This next year will be a shining example of who we really are. 

No comments: