Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Three wonderful stores

Every year, the time to shop is getting earlier.  This year, many stores opened in the afternoon of Thanksgiving day.  It is all about the dollar, you know.  This year, three stores in our town did not open on Thanksgiving!  These stores realize that family comes first not dollars.  They say, there is another four letter word more important than "shop."  The word is "love!"  How about that!  The stores are "Marshalls," " T.J. Max," and "Home Goods."  I applaud these stores for not looking at their bottom lines BEFORE what is really important.  I will shop at these stores much more than I used to because of the new respect I have found for them.  They have good prices ALL YEAR LONG.  Join me in giving them YOUR dollars, too.  They are making a ripple that will help change the world.

No comments: