Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, December 28, 2015

So I am thinking about

this past year.  I always take time to do this reflection between Christmas and the New Year.  Some of the choices I have made have been good ones.  In particular, I have tried to expect and give goodness.  Some of the choices I have made have allowed me to be sort of "stuck."  I guess we all do this.  As I look out into the mountains of snow, I see the beauty of all that has built up, but I also remember what I didn't get to take care of before it arrived.  I guess life is like that.  Stuff gets buried beneath other stuff.  Well, not being a fan of "resolutions," I have just decided to dig below the "stuff" 
 and see what is there that I can use, or lose.  I would like to start the New Year, "New,"  just for a change.

No comments: