Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Through the lace curtain

I am NOT a fan of winter. Cold, slippery, icy, coats and hats, and crazy drivers are not near the top of my list!  But this morning, looking out through my lace curtain, with the sun and pale blue sky, I was taken aback, just as I am at the first real snow every season.  It is breathtakingly beautiful!  The tree branches with their little coats, are a welcome relief from the ugly mess we had from the wind storm just weeks ago.  We got enough to cover all the things I didn't get done from our storm.  I still know it is there, but, there is always spring!  I take pictures every season from the lace curtain.  They are all beautiful. (Maybe it is the curtain?!)  but it has become a seasonal habit for the past few years.  So, this year, I am going to celebrate the beauty of a season that I relish from my warm house, through the lace curtain.

No comments: