Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

You choose

One of the best ways to live is knowing that there is always a choice.  Things may happen, but you always have the opportunity to react to it your way.  I used to just go with the bad things that happened to me and wallow in it.  Guess what?!  I just got more of the same, and felt weak.  At a certain point, though, I finally figured out I can chose a lot more of the time than I had been, and I could choose goodness, love, and gratitude.  If I live in just those three things, life is pretty good and I can pass that attitude to others.  Make a ripple, choose carefully, see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm learning to make an honest effort to find one positive outcome that happens each day instead of focusing on the bad