Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Chillin' with Catboy

Catboy and I were discussing how he has had such great longevity and is so healthy.  Despite being 18 1/2, he still has a shiny coat, clear eyes, a bounce in his step, and all of his teeth.  Not many of us can say that unless we are a bit younger.  He also told me it was his, "catattude."  I asked him to elaborate and this is what he told me.  He never gets mad or frustrated unless he has a hairball.  Otherwise, he just enjoys life by sitting in a sunny spot, eating when he wants, stretching, napping and not worrying.  I asked him how he accomplished such feats.  He said it took some practice, but everyone could do it if they really wanted to. He stressed to me that no matter what you have been taught, you can always modify things to make them better for yourself.  He also told me "Happy cat, happy house!"  I know that is true.  Make a ripple, contemplate your "chill factor", see what happens.

No comments: