Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, August 25, 2014

"Sometimes you feel like a nut..."

I don't know if you are old enough to remember this piece of a commercial for a candy bar from back in the day, but I was contemplating it yesterday on my walk.  It is funny how some things translate to other things.  I was just thinking about how we fail to celebrate all the things we are and all the sides of us.  It is so SIMPLE to do this.  The world is not flat, and neither are we.  We act one way with one friend, another way at work, another when we are with family and sometimes, when we are alone.  I want to suggest we pay attention to WHO we are and all the WONDERFUL THINGS we bring to the world.  I don't think we do this much and we need to!  Make a ripple, "BE HERE NOW, see what happens.

No comments: