Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, August 7, 2014

More great humans!

A week or so ago, I booked a flight for a friend to go on vacation.  You may have had the experience of writing down flight numbers, confirmation numbers and all the other information.  A person can't get anywhere without all this information.  I wrote "SAVE" on the paper and promptly threw it away.  WHAT?  Not on purpose.  I contacted the airline, and felt like 2 cents waiting for change.  Fortunately, Anita A, and Mel #21 came to my rescue.  I hope Southwest Airlines knows what wonderful and valuable employees they have.  They were both considerate and patient as they listened to my story of woe.  Things got handled.  They are making a ripple.  Who can we be considerate and patient with today?  Lets try it, and see what happens.

No comments: