Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, August 18, 2014

There are at least two ways

of looking at life.  My mother, rest her soul, used to sing to me a song called, "Que sera sera."  It had to do with a rather fatalistic view on life.  It went, in part, like this: When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother what will I be, will I be pretty, will I be rich, here's what she said to me.  "Que sera, sera, what ever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera, sera..."  I think I agreed with that song for many years, still sing it in honor of my mom, but my view has changed.  I now believe that how we think, creates our world.  If I choose to be happy and positive and look for the good, I get it.  It doesn't come exactly in my time, but I get it.  The opposite is also true, been there , wore the shirt, tossed it!  Make a ripple, with a smile on your face, see what happens.

No comments: