Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, August 4, 2014

Chillax!

This has been quite a summer, everything has been so hot.  I'm not just talking about the weather.  It seems as if there are more fires, it seems as if there are more wars. The weather is on the whack! Yesterday, north of where I live, there was a storm that contained such bad hail, people were putting their cars away so they wouldn't be damaged.  Luckily, it missed me.  But these are the days of a lot of chaos.  So I am suggesting we learn a new word, and apply it to ourselves as often as we can. (Catboy does it all the time!)  The word is "chillax!"  I don't know if I made it up or heard it somewhere, but it says it all.  Make a ripple, chill and relax, see what happens.

No comments: