Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Eat, play, love

What a week it has been.  We had the giant full moon, loads of unrest in different parts of the country and the world, a beloved actor's passing, and most of us have been feeling "floopy" at best. (fl oo py, completely off center.)  So I went to my sometime guru, Catboy for some answers.  His suggestion was to include HIS routine in our own.  First, eat many small meals a day.  Next, make sure you take time for play, (followed by a long nap), and finally, love yourself by allowing other's to love you.  He is really good at that.  He just shows up when he needs love, (many times a day) and by the time I am through loving him, and he is purring continuously, I feel better and also feel the love.  He tells me that if we do these things, we will have the world by a string. (Cat humor)  Make a ripple, take the suggestion, see what happens.

No comments: