Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Try this

Here's something that is easy and benefits us all.  I don't want to hear that you can't do it, either.  Everyone has at least 10 peaceful minutes in their day, and if you don't, you need to.  For 10 minutes a day, I want you to sit in a quiet place and breathe.  As you are breathing, I want you to think about all you are grateful for.  I know, sometimes, this can be a reach, but for your mental health, and the health of the universe, I am respectfully asking you to make the effort.  It has much more power when you are able to do it with another, but just the act of doing it, every day without fail, will make an enormous difference for all of us.  The world is full of to much chaos, this will help tip the scales.  Just think, you can be part of something that will make a huge ripple.  See what happens.

No comments: