Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, August 30, 2014

New season, new reason

Where I live, we are on the edge of fall.  It is one of my favorite seasons, both in look and in feeling. I always equate the changing of the seasons with what I need to do mentally.  In the fall, I become more serious about getting ready to hibernate, cleaning up remnants of summer, and digging in to projects that enrich me and fill me up.  This season, and spring are the times I do the most, and I look forward to them!  I have a stack of projects awaiting my attention, some outside, some inside, and am about to start the sorting process.  It is always good to assess what is now a priority.  Make a ripple, start your own list, see what happens.,

No comments: