Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spur of the moment

Routine is nice, it is something most of us count on to get through our day.  But today started out different.  I usually have my gratitude time, stretching and exercises, but today Catboy had a different idea.  He decided that his time was much more important and wanted his routine done first.  It sort of put me off at first, then I said to myself, "Myself, are you so stuck in a routine that you aren't willing to shake it up just a little once in a while?" Here I have this really happy cat, and I can go back to what I need to do, just in a little different order.  The garden plants do not all pop up the same day.  The bird I love to mimic does not always show up the same time of day.  Why not enjoy a little spur of the moment joy?! Sometimes my days are crazy, but now I am going to allow for that.  Life is to short to be completely predictable.  Make a ripple, change it up, see what happens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find myself getting into ruts and when someone changes things I get grumpy. I work everyday at having grace for others