Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, May 17, 2014

If we are not part of the solution...

We are part of the problem.  A part of my life was spent just taking care of my family, working and going to school.  It was all I could do to get by, but there was always something missing.  Then I discovered that there were things I felt strongly about and in a small way, I could contribute.  I had been the one who grumbled about things I didn't like, but somehow things never got better.  I am here to say that sometimes we become involved in things and don't see the change right away, but the point is to become the change we want to see.  What things would you like to see get better?  Make a ripple, find your cause, see what happens.

No comments: