Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, May 10, 2014

SPARKLE!

My wonderful friend comes to visit every weekend and something magical has been happening for the past 3 weeks in a row.  I am getting new countries every time she shows up.  Someone might say "what a coincidence!"  I might not. I am always looking for magical things and she has the magic.  It tickles me to no end the things that come up with her.  To be fair, I have the same abilities, so they seem sort of "normal" to me.  My point is, we all have this within us.  It might not show up in the same ways with everyone, but, trust me, it is definitely there!  Just like every thing positive, or negative, if we think about it long and hard enough, it will happen.  What will you choose?  Make a ripple, shine in your own way, see what happens.

No comments: