Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Try to live unselfishly and completely

I am mostly talking to myself, here.  I lose track of this more than occasionally, lately.  There is, though, a fine line between being selfish and taking care of yourself. I was brought up to believe that you did for other's before yourself.  All that accomplished was to leave me worn out and pissed off. (sorry)  Sometimes our version of being selfish is not the true one.  It is actually selfish not to take care of our selves.  So, today, I will pay attention, relish each moment, pat myself on the back for trying to be a good human, and I will take care of myself, and other's.  Make a ripple, try this out, see what happens.

No comments: