Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Leave everything a little better than you found it."

Changing things for the better in my life is sometimes a struggle.  I don't know if you have the same problem.. I seem to be much harder on myself than I could possibly be of others. What I am slowly learning is that everything doesn't have to be a leap.  I can start with one little thing that is easy to do and just try and repeat it until it becomes a better habit.  Then, I can add to that, but keeping it in small steps.  It is easy to become overwhelmed when things seem to be such a mess, but we have the right and responsibility not to stress ourselves out trying to change things all at once.  Make a ripple, take baby steps, see what happens.

No comments: