Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, May 15, 2015

When you are "stuck!"

It is that time of year, again, when I go through a period of being "stuck."  It seems as if things pile up and I ignore them, or let them slide for a while.  You'd think I would learn, after doing this so many times, but here I am again.  This time, I think I caught it a little sooner than usual.  So here is what I am going to do. BREATHE! Then, I will make a list and prioritize it.  One of the first things I am going to do is get back with C@boy and finish his book.  The next thing I will do is tackle my spring budget.  Then I will go out into the jungle which is my back yard, and after I scream, invite my neighbor over with his weed whacker.  This is just a partial list, and I am giving fair warning to my elderly computer, that her replacement is also on the list if she doesn't straighten up!  What's on your list?!

No comments: