Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Always be

authentic.  I have had friends through the years who were whatever they needed to be.  Heck, I have been the same.  But the times I have felt the best is when I have been exactly who I was heart and soul.  We all have such goodness inside us and such unique qualities to show the world.  I wish we were given more permission, at a young age to realize this before we are put in the box.  I had a friend who was wildly creative, such a kind and wonderful person, out to conquer the world until he got stuffed in a small, tight box and there was only one way to escape.  Don't let that happen to you!  For today, and ongoing, I would like to see us celebrate our essence.  There is so much good stuff in there.  And being unique, in my opinion, is the BEST thing we can be.

No comments: