Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Find

your own pace.  It seems like my life has been either do little and be slow about it or mad frantic. Lately, though, for the most part, I have found a pace that is right for me.  It sure feels better than the alternative.  If I need to go to the store, I don't go when I am in a giant hurry, nor do I do this at the bank because inevitably, I get into the crazy line and wait while everyone else flies through theirs.  Lesson learned!  I think I do better when I am not rushing through things anyway.  I do not do a good job, and I become impatient.  That is not good for us on many levels.  So, think about what YOUR personal pace is.  Think about when it FEELS GOOD to move around.  Think about when you feel happy to do stuff.  Maybe we could alleviate some hypertension. Flow with me!

No comments: