Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Being "MOM"!

There are lots of ways to be a MOM.  I have been a mom to so many people through the years.  I have been a mom to my plants, to my students, to my friends, and to my child.  Each one of them has reciprocated in some fashion.  Being a mom means that we take time to nurture those around us in a way no one else can.  In my mind, it is like tending a garden, removing each dead leaf, watering and fertilizing, and loving.  At this point, I must tell you that my beloved cat, C@boy was the second person to tell me "Happy Meother's Day" this morning, and he reminded me that I was the best mom he had ever had.  Being a mom is a sacred job, I take it very seriously.  After all, the greatest mother of all, "Mother Earth" takes care of us.  So, to all us "Mothers", Namaste, I salute that which in you is divine!   

No comments: