Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, May 11, 2015

There is a saying...

my cranky old grama used to say: "Good fences make good neighbors." I would really like to refute that statement.  In the lottery of having good neighbors, I have won the jackpot!  My neighbor across the street, is C@boy's nanny, and a good, long time friend.  The women next door to her are and have been fun and wonderful!  My neighbors to my left are a great family and friends who help me whenever I need it, are fun to visit with, and whose children help me in my yard.  To my right are two great men who also are willing to help out when they are asked. All I pay them is food.  Luckily, I am a great cook and baker.  All this boils down to is the fact that I am surrounded with so many people I would never trade for any kind of fence!  They are my family and I am incredibly fortunate to have them!

No comments: