Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, May 18, 2015

Old habits die hard!

and old habits of old cats die harder!  As usual, after his morning cookies, and trip to the lavatory, C@boy had his water and patiently awaited his soft food.  Mom is very careful, usually to buy a certain flavor,(we are getting really picky these days!)  and it HAS to have gravy in it, but not the runny kind.  By accident, I got the kind WITHOUT the gravy at all.  Someone was not happy.  I thought to add a little warm water, but, it was a texture issue.  I have to say that that is a family issue, anyway.  I apologized  profusely, and he decided to finally try it.  Considering how he lifted up his lip when he ate, I might make the choice to buy the other one next time.  I did tell him he needed to be more flexible, I think he fell asleep while I was talking to him. 

No comments: