Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dandelion wars, part two

Yesterday, I awoke very early with so much energy, I ate, fed the furry boy, and started weed whacking in the back yard all before 6 am!  My battle cry, was "Die Dandelions, Die!"  After most of a day, I am proud to report, the entire lawn has been cut down to a normal length, and the plan has been put into motion!  What hasn't been pulled or dug is awaiting another fate!  " Be scared, be very scared!"   I must say that the saying, "everything in moderation did not apply yesterday!"  But as I look out the kitchen window, I am proud and excited for the next faze!  That will happen as soon as I can lift my arms again, preferably tomorrow.  Until then, the battle is started, and I intend to win the war!  What is your project? Get in there!

No comments: