Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rain, Rain

Stay for a while!  There have been times in my life when days of rain were not what I looked forward to.  I guess it was when I was staying at the ocean that I really didn't like it.  But, today, I am so glad to see it.  The forecast says we are going to see rain for the next few days, and I am grateful for that!  C@boy loves the rain, of course he doesn't have to be in it, but I leave doors and windows open for him and he perches in front of them, taking all the wonderful smells it imparts.  Today I am getting a good laugh at the sick maple trees on my street!  Take that you sticky pollen filled car messer uppers!  My vehicle, Buttercup is also happy for the free bath.  So, when I take my walk today, umbrella atop, I will take in the fresh smell, and be thankful for the beauty it brings.  Then I will clean the drops off my glasses, and carry on. 

No comments: