Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, June 13, 2014

Walking in the woods..

Yesterday, I got to do one of my favorite things, taking a walk in the woods.  It was a warm day with a slight breeze.  I am still amazed at the things which grow in this very dry area and seem to thrive.  What I have noticed is that all sorts of plants live in this environment together.  The beauty is unbelievable, but still, the fact that they all thrive, is amazing to me.  It makes me wish that our world could be the same, no judgement, no greed, just living together in beauty and harmony.  This may sound sappy, but after hearing of war and death in all the news, I wish we could take a page from their book.  Make a ripple, seek peace and harmony, see what happens.

No comments: