Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, June 2, 2014

Thank a friend who believes in you!

The other day, a friend of mine told me I was awesome.  I had just been bemoaning something I wish I had done in college.  It made me feel really good, and because it was a text, I saved it.  I have read that text several times, but I have not told the friend how much it lifted me up.  Sometimes we forget how important these things are.  I try to lift people up, but am not as gracious  in thanking them for what they have done for me.  Today I will talk to my friend and tell her how much it meant that she believes in me.  We all know how it can turn a really bad day into a good one, and boost our self-esteem.  Make a ripple, thank that friend, see what happens.

No comments: