Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hairballs

I woke up this morning and my mind was totally blank of anything meaningful to say to you so Catboy suggested, "Hairballs."  He is a strange boy, but as I think of it, this could end up being meaningful.  I don't know if you have ever had a cat, but if you don't, the way they groom themselves is to lick away.  The accumulated hair goes right into their stomach and comes out... Well, I hope you are not eating breakfast right now.  I guess we could compare this to getting help to take care of ourselves when we need it.  I haven't found any of these little "wonders" around the house, lately, and just discovered he is eating anti-hairball treats.  He also bit me yesterday because he needed to be brushed.  Guess we could all take a page from his book and get the help to stay healthy.  Make a ripple, take time to take care, see what happens.

No comments: