Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Remove the dead leaves

I love to learn lessons from everything I do.  I am a shameless LLL, Life Long Learner.  Thanks, Mom for that obsession.  The other day, I went around and took off all the dead leaves from my plants.  There were more than I thought, and I notice, I do this unconsciously even at friend's houses.  They probably think I am a little nuts, but, like I said, it is not something I think about, until today.  What are the plants teaching me?  I suppose it is to get rid of the things that no longer nourish me.  That is a pretty cool lesson.  Thanks, plants!  Make a ripple, prune away, see what happens. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's always good to clean out the cobwebs