Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, June 27, 2014

LOL

There was a young woman at the grocery yesterday who sneezed while in the checkout line.  It was the cutest little demure sneeze and I remarked about it to the person in front of me.  I also complimented her, because I hear that kind of sneeze  infrequently, and it was so cute.  My friend, who was checking out my groceries remarked that when she sneezes, they throw her around so much, she once got injured! This made us both laugh out loud!  My story was that I love to sneeze out loud, it makes me feel good to make that noise.  I think, sometimes, we squelch the opportunity to just be and enjoy the small things. It is good for us to laugh out loud when we can.  Laughing is good medicine and contagious. Make a ripple, celebrate who you are, see what happens.

No comments: