Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's a matter of perspective

It has been cold, rainy and dark here for the past 3 or 4 days.  This has caused most everyone I know to become grumpy, including Catboy who finally has had enough of the house being closed up, and bit me yesterday.  This is not his usual sweet demeanor, either.  However, while watching the news yesterday I found out that it has been in the high 90's elsewhere all this week.  Hmmm... Which would I rather do, put on a sweater or wish I could take off my skin?  There is always a situation that is worse than mine, whether it is the weather, an illness, lack of funds, or something else.  It is wise to be reminded of that.  Maybe it was that bite!  Make a ripple, check your perspective, see what happens.

No comments: