Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Worms and dirt

I am a life-long gardener, and one of the delights to children and adults alike is the first, and really, subsequent, diggings of dirt with these wriggley pink worms.  I remember the first time, taking the worm in my hand and feeling the wonder of it trying so hard to get away.  I learned, quickly, that they really just wanted to be in their home.  Later, there was a dessert that so many kids wanted night after night. (Big kids too)  You put chocolate pudding, gummy worms, and broken oreo's in a little bowl.  It's worms and dirt the dessert and to this day, it is one of my other messy favorites.  Make a ripple, share the dessert,( and smile) see what happens. 

No comments: