Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, April 14, 2014

If it weren't for Catboy...

there would be no post today.  When I got up this morning, I did my usual things, and one event that happens almost 100% of the time is my greeting by the cat, stretching and meowing.  Today, no cat.  Oh he was around, just snoozing on his favorite pillow.  He did not want to get up or even  talk to me.  So I did what any good friend would do, I served him breakfast in bed.  We take so many things for granted, friendships, partners, and yes, even catboys.  I say we remind ourselves that sometimes, they just need that extra love, and hopefully, they will remember about us, too.  Make a ripple, Appreciate someone who makes your life better, see what happens.

No comments: