Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Moderation in all things

Let me know if you get tired of all my talk about spring.  It, to me is such a metaphor for how life should be. In that vein, I got a lesson yesterday. The days are finally getting so nice, and I decided to start a project of digging out grass and some plants, irises, which have been in the ground for ? years.  I got out the shovel and pitchfork and went to town.  What makes us think we have to get a project done today? Well, I did not get it finished, but I feel finished today.  My point here, slow and steady is a great pace.  I have to go now and find the Biofreeze. Enjoy your spring and take time to plan as well as do.  Make a ripple, take your time, see what happens. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is perfect for me right now. Recovering from major surgery is hard on a body, especially when body parts are removed. Two weeks out, I am still moving at a snail's pace. It's still very hard to not over-do it, or should I say, anything.