Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

She went the extra mile!

We all know how it is to develop a habit and then all of a sudden, something disrupts it.  This is so with my favorite coffee, which I have been drinking for some time now.  I went to the only store which carries it and of course, they are no longer carrying it.  Pooh.  I keep my life really simple, but that cup of Chocolate Truffle Godiva coffee is my morning best friend.  So I called Godiva and a wonderful woman in customer service named Judy answered.  She not only listened to my story of woe, she went way out of her way to try to contact the distributor.  When she couldn't do that, she informed me of an online way to get the coffee, and even went so far to look up the closest place in my state where I could purchase it! ( 350 miles away) My point, here is that we all need Judy's, we should all be Judy's and I hope they appreciate her because I surely do!  Make a ripple, make and appreciate the effort, see what happens.

No comments: