Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's not what you are eating, it is what is eating you.

Well, this is true and untrue.  It seems to me from personal experience that what is eating you causes you to eat like you shouldn't.  I am not talking about the once-in-a-while comfort food, I am talking about lots of sugary things and pastries.  There was a time in my life, quite a few years ago, when I ate on quite a few pounds because I was so unhappy.  I am glad to say, the weight is gone, never to return.  What I learned was that food does not make things better.  Meditation, exercise and work on my self-esteem were the answers, that and eating to live, not living to eat. Make a ripple, honor yourself, see what happens.

No comments: