Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It is not always what you expect

I am a firm believer of asking for what you need.  It might be a constant mental thought. I always get what I ask for, but I don't always expect what I get.  Are you as confused as I am?  Sometimes we ask for things without being very specific, so I am learning to ask that way.  What I need shows up, and I just have to trust in the process of having it and learning from it.  I do believe what you think about the most happens, so it would be wise to be sure we are thinking, at all times, of the things that will benefit us, not the things that we already have that drive us crazy and continue to add chaos to our lives. Make a ripple, sort it out, see what happens. 

No comments: