Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Define this!

I love the dictionary.  When I was younger, I would sometimes just sit and read it.  Words are so cool!  Yikes! Geek!  But one of the words I just looked up for the umpteenth time is "COMPROMISE." Com pro mise, a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, by reciprocal modification of demands.   Hmmmmm  Another way of sometimes putting this is the removal of inflated egos.  Guess that is my definition.  Our government is like a bunch of 3 year olds, still in diapers and fighting over a binky.  I don't know if it is like that where you live, but I sincerely hope not.  All this dissension causes nothing but misery for everyone else and solves nothing.  Make a ripple, tell them to " grow up!" See what happens.

No comments: