Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, July 11, 2014

A tail of toe

The other night, about 1 am, I stumbled out of bed to look at the full moon.  On my way, I jammed my toe into my 25 lb. vacuum cleaner.  Ouch. Actually, I used another word, which I will not put in print.  I grabbed the ice, and slept with it.  The next day, happy toe.  Last night, I got up, about 1 am, to do who knows what, jammed another toe into my 25 lb. vacuum cleaner.  I said the same words, did not put ice on it, and today, I have a sore toe.  The one thing I did, though, was to move the #@%* vacuum cleaner.  Duh.  There is a lesson in this and I will let you figure it out!  By the way, I know "tale" is spelled wrong, but Catboy thought it would be funny to spell it otherwise.  Make a ripple, learn the lesson, see what happens.

No comments: