Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Coloring outside of the lines

I don't know about you, but I have always liked to color!  It didn't matter if it was with crayons, or those cool colored pencils.  I was very glad when they started making wonderful coloring books with really intricate designs, but by that time, I had gone from coloring in the lines to coloring outside of them.  Sometimes there just isn't enough room in a shape to put that one color.  It changes things when you extend the color.  I guess it is like being in the box.  Maybe that is a good thing, not so much for me.  All I am saying is that it is probably good to color outside of the lines sometimes, just to see what else we can create.  Make a ripple, purchase crayons, see what happens.

No comments: