Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Clean your house...

clean your mind.  It may be said by many of my friends that I am a pack rat.  It is probably true, and I drive myself crazy with it.  What I am learning is that I can find one small place at a time and rid myself of the unnecessary things and the next day, feel better.  I am trying to link that to the fact that the mind becomes cluttered, too.  Do you ever marvel at the fact a child seems to remember everything?  Well, you would too, if there were only a few things in there.  So, I am endeavoring to do some cleaning and getting rid of things and thoughts no longer necessary so I have the new shining space,  with some worthwhile items.  Make a ripple, dump the old junk, see what happens.

No comments: