Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Note from C@boy

I did not have a post in mind today, so I went to my trusty C@boy.  He always has something to say.  He wants to remind you that in many places, the seasons are changing.  This means increased shedding.  As much as I brush him, he is leaving me many "treats" on the carpet lately, so more brushing is important.  I sometimes put a little smear of Vaseline on one of his paws.  He hates it, but licks it off and then he can get rid of those more easily. He also wanted me to mention that a new blanket or bed for the next season would be appreciated.  I go and buy a length of fleece and make it into a blanket for him.  He loves it!  We happened onto a box of his favorite treats recently (the ones we give them sparingly) but I have to tell you, he did lots of tricks to get just a few.  We will call that  "extra exercise incentive."  The last thing he wants me to tell you is that just as we prepare for the next season, we should think of the things we need to do for our beloved pets also. He tells me that they can NEVER be to spoiled

No comments: