Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, September 14, 2015

No Kidding!

Diets, diets, diets!  It is a billion-trillion dollar business.  We are supposed to be tall (with our 7 inch heels), skinny, but have big *oobs, lips, and a big bootie.  To help us accomplish this we have the "Skinny Waist" which sucks us in like the 1800 corset, a large variety of diet drugs, and my favorite, the "dietized"  (my word) foods.  We have skinny pieces of cheeze that you can see through if you hold it up, and my favorite, paper-thin Oreos. If you are like me, you read the information on serving sizes on all your food.  When I was in college, we ate ramen.  It was filling and cheap!  Yesterday, I read the serving size, only to find out that 1/2 a package is now a serving.  REALLY!  If you read this information on your foods and juices, (FORGET POP! IT IS EVIL!) you will notice that EVERYONE has reduced the size of a "serving" so there won't be so many carbs.  Even cars have gone on a diet.  Many NEW cars come WITHOUT a spare these days!  WHAT?!?  The reason is that the spare cuts down on the supposed gas mileage they try and get you to believe.  Well, I know one thing, I will never buy the diet cat food for C@boy!  He thinks this whole thing is ridiculous!

No comments: