Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Do your job

I don't know about you, but, I have had a few jobs in my life.  Some of them have been less than wonderful, but, I had to do my job.  Some of them I didn't always agree with, but I had to do my job.  Working, by it's very nature suggests that we may not always be in joyful bliss, but we have to do our job.  Some people find their passion, then it becomes less work and more joyful movement.  My wish for all of us is that we find ourselves in that situation.  I love to write, therefore, I am in my bliss.  But....If we take a job, and we are aware of what we are getting ourselves in to...  we need to "Do our Job!"  Sometimes our personal feelings and beliefs do not coincide with our work, but it is incumbent on us to " Do our Job!" 

No comments: