Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, September 24, 2015

ENTITLEMENT, What is it good for?

absolutely, nothing, say it again.  I am speaking of the Millenniums. It is a sad fact, but the attitude of this particular 20-30 ish group of people is, well, annoying, off putting, and  lacking in any respect for other's.  They seem to have their own rules, "what is mine, is mine."  " what is yours is mine."  It gives me pause to think of just what kind of "Grown ups" they will turn out to be since there are no rules for them.  I am not saying that all in this age group are guilty.  I am saying that I see more lately who are.  Do you want to have people like this run your world when you are older?  Me, neither!  So I say to them.  "you are not any better than me because you are spoiled!"  In fact, you are lacking something very important.  The things we are ALL entitled to have are LOVE and RESPECT! 

No comments: