Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, September 10, 2015

WOMEN MATTER !!!!!!

Today, I am listening, ad nauseum to the ranting of a "Certain Political Party" candidate ranting about women's issues and how he "cherishes"  them, loves and adores them.  OK.  Please be informed about what you plan to take away from them.  When I was a teenager, working and going to school, I had no health insurance.  If it hadn't been for Planned Parenthood, I would have had no place to go for check-ups, or any health information.  They let me pay on a sliding scale so I could afford to go.  Planned Parenthood does 97 - 98 percent healthcare for women,  2 to 3% is abortions.  These abortions are NOT FEDERALLY FUNDED!  Whether you believe in abortion or not, these people do a very necessary service to assist with health issues for people who cannot afford it.  I would not have an abortion, but I would NEVER tell another woman what she can or cannot do with HER body.  Please, PLEASE, become informed about how this essential health provider works and what it does before you kill it!  You will be killing more than the provider.

No comments: