Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Look...

for the good, today.  Yesterday, I made the mistake of watching several news programs.  By the time I was done, I just knew we were all going to hell in a hand basket.  Something potentially good happens in the Middle East, and the "ONES WHO ALWAYS DISAGREE" made a big deal of telling all their doom and gloom forecasts.  Geez, can we celebrate that after 37 years, someone is willing to negotiate with us.  Unemployment is almost at an all time low, people are getting insurance, many more people than before are being able to get married, with all the benefits.  I could go on.  And yet, here we are in the muck and mire of obstruction and denial.  REALLY?  There is so much good out there.  I challenge you to come up with 10, yes, I said 10 things to be grateful for today.  Then be grateful and add to the list, EVERY DAY.  Let the nay sayer's "Nay,"  they will get all the mess they continue to sit in.  Too bad, huh, and what a waste of time!

No comments: