Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cleaning...

makes messes.  It is a fact!  Unless we are the type of person who just throws things out or gives them away, regardless of emotional attachment, or has unlimited space to "store stuff," we end up with a pile somewhere else.   :(  It is a rare time of the year when I actually get the cleaning bug, anyway, but this week it started.  You should see my house, well, actually not!  Where there are cleaned out things, it looks great, but where all the things I cleaned out of that place are......well.  I guess it is sort of like cleaning our minds of all the clutter that accumulates in there.  I guess we become "comfortable in our own discomfort."  That is MY quote, by the way, but it sure fits.  So, I will continue to clean out the two things that always come together for me.  Maybe I will find that magic wand I lost and can shrink every bit of clutter down to a pencil dot!  Or maybe I will just have to continue to sort and evaluate what needs to stay and what needs to go. Join me, and we can be frustrated together!

No comments: